The University of Exeter boasts a thriving international community with 1,700 students coming from abroad to make Exeter their home. Exeter is rated as one of the best places to live: it is surrounded by beaches, moorland and countryside which explains why it is a top tourist destination. University of Exeter is situated just ten minutes walk away from the centre of Exeter.
- University of Exeter is named The Times Higher University of the year 2007/8.
- The University of Exeter is ranked in the top 10 nationally for learning resources. Academic facilities include libraries, 24-hour access computer rooms and free IT and study support services. In-sessional English Language tuition is available free of charge to all international students
- In 2005, the new Xfi Centre for Finance and Investment opened, the result of a multi-million pound gift from an anonymous donor
- University of Exeter has more postgraduate Economics/Finance courses than any other comparable university
- Regional Development Agency is investing £9.7m in phase II of the University of Exeter Innovation Centre. This will create a 38,000 square feet building for use by new and growing businesses within the development and research sectors at the university
- An on campus employability centre "The Works" provides a one stop shop for information on graduate jobs, term time work, project placements, skills training and volunteering.
For the testimonial from the University of Exeter's representative , please click here.
To find out more about University of Exeter and its entry requirements, please contact us here.