The University of Huddersfield has been the academic home to many international students over the past half century. Students are attracted to the extensive international experience and outlook of the staff and the multi-cultural environment the Huddersfield area fosters.
Huddersfield itself is a large and lively town in the county of West Yorkshire, close to two international airports in Manchester and Leeds. One of the major perks of Huddersfield is that it is relatively inexpensive to live, travel, eat and enjoy yourself compared to other parts of the UK. This really makes a great difference to the student community that makes up 15% of the overall population.
- The University of Huddersfield offers high quality teaching with an emphasis on vocational skills
- It is one of the top five providers of courses with work placements
- University of Huddersfield students benefit from close links with industry and commerce
- Huddersfield is notable for its abundance of fine Victorian architecture. It has the third highest number of listed buildings of any town or city in the UK.
- Excellent Teaching All subjects inspected by the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) since 2000 have achieved among the highest teaching
- Innovative use of e-learning and study skills support
- The UK is a world leader in motorsport engineering. Motorsport is a high profile international activity that demands the highest possible standards, and at Huddersfield you can learn all these skills on their BSc in Motor Sports Technology engineering, with modules that use real-world motorsport examples.
For the testimonial from the University of Huddersfield's representative , please click here.
To find out more about University of Huddersfield and its entry requirements, please contact us here.