Why the University of Sunderland?
- Sunderland has a long tradition of welcoming and educating students from around the world.
- Many of the courses and facilities at the University of Sunderland have been shaped by the needs of international students.
- The University is a modern and dynamic centre of education offering high quality teaching, variable and flexible courses, an extensive scholarship programme and excellent support services.
- Sunderland attracts thousands of students from all over the globe who go on to lead exciting careers armed with a first-class qualification.
Where is the University of Sunderland?
The University lies at the heart of the vibrant city of Sunderland in the welcoming North East of England. Sunderland has everything you would expect from a major city. Arts, culture, sport, heritage and history are in plenty supply. But the city also has a few extras. Sunderland has the added advantage of being a city by the sea in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK, with Newcastle, Northumberland and the North Yorkshire Moors on the doorstep.
Degrees at the University of Sunderland
The University offers a full range of flexible honours degree programmes. The programmes usually start in September and take 3 years of full-time study to complete, or four years if it includes a sandwich industrial or commercial placement element.
Scholarships and Finance
● Payment by installments available
● Competitive fees guaranteed to stay the same for the duration of your studies
● Low cost of living
The cost of an education at the University of Sunderland is a value for money investment for your future.
Sunderland is one of the least expensive areas in England. The cost of accommodation in particular is significantly cheaper than many areas of the South East of England.
To find out more about University of Sunderland and its entry requirements, please contact us here.