1. Roehampton is a LONDON university – on the border of zones 2 and 3.
2. The only parkland, single campus university in the city – all buildings are on one site.
3. Guaranteed scholarships for all in the first year of study.
Minimum of £1500 (£1800 for MBA) - high achievement is £2000 (£2500 for MBA)
4. Top 3 for modern universities in London, after Brunel and City
5. Very few international students = around 300
(30-25 Mainland Chinese, 3-4 Hong Kong – mostly studying PG)
6. Small lecture size: 50-60 students, seminar/class size: 30
Roehampton is a friendly and inclusive university, located in stunning parkland on the edge of central London. Roehampton is the only parkland campus university in London. Here, study in a beautiful, peaceful and stimulating environment just half an hour away from the heart of London, one of the
Of which international: 1,000
Inclusive induction and airport pick-up: Yes
MBA, International Management with HRM / Marketing / Finance / Information Systems. Marketing, Education Leadership and Management, Special and Inclusive Education, Therapies, Clinical Nutrition and Neuroscience, Health Sciences, Human Rights, Sports, Media, Children’s Literature
To find out more about Roehampton University, London and its entry requirements, please contact us here.