The University of Bristol is acknowledged by the British government research bodies and funding agencies as a leading centre for enterprise and innovation. The University of Bristol was founded in 1876, and was one of the first institutions to offer places to women on the same footing as men.
Why choose the University of Bristol?
- The University of Bristol offers excellent programmes of study, delivered through teaching of the highest quality
- The University of Bristol conducts world-class research across the whole range of disciplines - with increasing on interdisciplinary work
- The University of Bristol's teaching and research fit seamlessly together and strongly underpin one another
- The University of Bristol and the student’s Union provide a supportive and stimulating environment in which students can thrive
- Bristol graduates are eminently employable and often achieve distinction in their chosen careers
- The University of Bristol is truly international, drawing students from over 100 countries and benefits from an extraordinary diverse cultures
- The University is located in the heart of Bristol - one of the UK’s beautiful and inspiring cities and a very lively place to work and play
- The University of Bristol offers great opportunities to pursue sporting and cultural interests
- The beautiful countryside of the West Country, Wales and the Cotswolds is easily accessible
Bristol is a truly international university, with international students currently making up 16 per cent of the student body. International students are given priority accommodation.
To help international students settle into the University of Bristol, there is an International Centre that gives advice on issues such as welfare and language support.
The University of Bristol also offers foundation programmes and Summer language programmes.
For the testimonial from the University of Bristol's representative , please click here.
To find out more about University of Bristol and its entry requirements, please contact us here.