Established in 1992, Staffordshire University has evolved into one of the country's most dynamic, progressive and forward-thinking learning institutions. Always quick to adapt as student requirements change, Staffordshire has become renowned for groundbreaking new courses and first-class learning opportunities.
Where is Staffordshire University?
There are two main campuses in Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford and a co-funded University Centre in Lichfield (SULC).
Nursing and midwifery courses are taught at Stafford and, following the integration into the University in 1995 of the Shropshire and Staffordshire College of Nursing and Midwifery, there are also bases in Shrewsbury, Telford and Oswestry.Recognising that geographical and time barriers can be a constraint to learning, the university also continue to develop online courses for access at home and/or in the workplace.
Courses & study
• Undergraduate courses
• Postgraduate courses
• Part-time courses
• Professional courses
Faculties and Schools
• Faculty of Arts, Media & Design
• Business School
• Faculty of Computing, Engineering & Technology
• Faculty of Health
• Law School
• Faculty of Sciences
Scholarships and Discounts
• International scholarship for student enrolling for the first time on a full Staffordshire University degree course.
• Early Payment Discount if you pay your total annual tuition fees before or at enrolment each year.
• 15% International Alumni Discount if you have graduated from a Staffordshire University undergraduate or postgraduate award (includes graduates of overseas SU franchise courses).
To find out more about Staffordshire University and its entry requirements, please contact us here.